At ABC Awards we work in collaboration with a range of subcontractors who are able to enhance the services we offer to our learners. Our subcontractors are specialists in their subject area and are able to provide advice and guidance to our centres on delivery and assessment as well as monitor the standards of ABC qualifications.
In order to offer the high standards of vocational qualifications and support to learners our work with subcontractors is vital so we provide a range of benefits including:
• The opportunity to work closely with an ABC Qualification Administrator
• On the job support from team leaders
• Ongoing training and support
• Flexible working
• Recognition for working with an Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisation
• Access to a full range of ABC training events and conferences for further support.
What the role entails
As a subcontractor for ABC Awards your role will be engaging and flexible while providing the satisfaction of being part of a service which enhances the skills, qualifications and lives of learners of all ages.
The range of subcontractor roles is varied but two of our key roles are Moderators and Quality Assurers and below is a brief overview of what these roles entail:
• Arrange and visit centres to quality assure ABC Awards qualifications
• Type up reports and follow up actions at centres
• Attend annual training events
• Offer advice and guidance to centres
As well as your subject knowledge, to become a subcontractor you will need to have other skills in place such as having experience with IT to be able to work comfortably with our online systems. Depending on what type of subcontracting role you wish to work in you may also need other qualifications and skills for example, moderators will ideally have a V2 or equivalent (or be working towards the new Quality Assurance Awards). Full details of what each subcontracting role requires are provided on the vacancies page subcontractor vacancies
What to do next
If you would like to sub-contract with ABC, please check the subcontractor vacancies page to see if we have requirements for your specialism.
A Flourish of Community Creativity at Mary Ward Although this is only the second year that Mary Ward Centre in London has offered the ABC Awards Level 2 Certificate in Art,...Read more