“ABC Awards qualifications are very well developed and becoming a Centre was very easy, due to all the help and support from the ABC team”
By joining ABC Awards you’ll benefit from:
- Access to a range of high quality, nationally recognised qualification pathways and training
- Friendly and responsive customer service
- Designated Centre Support Officer for every qualification sector
- Support from Moderators and Examiners, all with subject specific knowledge and experience
- No annual fee and no minimum registration requirements, regardless of your size
- Use of the ABC Awards Recognised Centre logo
Becoming a Recognised Centre is straightforward and our team is on hand to support you every step of the way.
Step 1 – Getting started
We value working with quality organisations, so regardless of your size, we won’t charge you an annual fee.
We will only charge you for the work that we need to do, so if you’re already approved by another regulated UK awarding organisation, we probably won’t need to carry out a visit.
If you aren’t already approved by another recognised UK awarding organisation, we will need to carry out a visit to check you have the appropriate systems and procedures in place before you can become a Recognised Centre. We will do our best to make sure this process is administered as quickly as possible.
Download our Centre Recognition guidance document for more information.
Step 2 – Apply
There are two simple forms to complete and return to us via email to submit your application. Please complete the forms with as much detail as you can, as any additional evidence you can supply will help us to speed up the process.
If you have been asked to complete a separate application to deliver onscreen tests, please complete the form below:
Step 3 – We will be in touch
We are committed to replying to you as quickly as we can but we have to complete some simple processes before we do. But we know how busy you are, so if you haven’t heard back from us as quickly as you’d like then please get in touch.