ABC Awards' number one priority is customer service We recognise the importance of getting things right for you so we have a flexible and responsive customer care support package to make sure that what we do, is what you want.
- the advantage of working directly with an assigned moderator who is a subject specialist
- a direct line to a dedicated qualifications administrator
- a team of Business Development Managers to address queries or concerns and advise about qualifications and our approval process
- advisory visits if your centre wants specialist help or advice. (There is a charge for this but if you are a new centre, are delivering a new qualification in your centre, or have new members of staff, it might be useful)
- regular communication updates issued by e-mail
- direct web site access to qualification documentation and resources for the qualifications you offer (including product upgrades)
- a web site that is as user friendly as possible and will be constantly updated and added to
- noting and responding to your feedback at all times
- the opportunity to showcase your learners' achievements via our web site and newsletters
- on-going centre approval *
*as long as registrations are made and moderator reports are satisfactory
Our Privacy Notice is here to help you understand when and to whom we may pass information about learner achievement. Please contact us if you wish to know more.