A traineeship is a course that includes work experience to help learners prepare for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to six months.
You can apply if you are:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3
ABC Awards can offer a number of qualifications which can be delivered as part of a traineeship. These qualifications could provide work ready solutions through accredited employability qualifications which support learners in their work placement and help them to prepare for securing employment at the end of their training.
These qualifications include:
- Entry Level Award in Employability Skills (Entry 3)
- Entry Level Certificate in Employability Skills (Entry 3)
- Level 1 Award in Employability Skills
- Level 1 Certificate in Employability Skills
- Level 1 Award in Developing Employability Skills through Enterprise
We also have individual regulated units from our Unit Bank which provides national recognition of the achievement of tailored learning programmes to support your learners’ traineeship. These units range from Entry Level 1 to Level 6 across a wide range of industries.
To find out how we can support your organisation with your traineeship delivery please contact our team on 0115 854 1620 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.