What is End Point Assessment?
End Point Assessment is the final stage of an apprenticeship. End Point Assessment is a collection of assessments whose collective purpose is to make sure the apprentice has developed the key knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to be able to do their job effectively.
The process is designed to make sure that EPAs are totally impartial. That’s why it must be delivered by an independent organisation, recognised on the Register of Apprentice Assessment Organisations (the RoAAO).
As an Apprentice Assessment Organisation (AAO), we make life easy by offering the following services:
- IT systems to support the End Point Assessment process
- Clear guidance on the process including resources and supporting documentation
- Ongoing support via both our team and specialist sub-contractors
- An Independent End Point Assessor to complete the assessment process
We are introducing new Standards on an ongoing basis. ABC Awards has successfully been accepted on to the Skills Funding Agency’s Register of Apprentice Assessment Organisations (RoAAO) for the following standard
- Bespoke Tailor and Cutter (ST0055)
Contact us to find out more.
Contract your End Point Assessment with ABC Awards by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0115 854 1620.