What is an End Point Assessment?
An End Point Assessment is the final stage of an apprenticeship. Learners must complete this process to achieve certification. It is not a qualification in itself; it is an independent assessment of an apprentice’s competencies.
The process is designed to make sure that assessments are totally impartial. That’s why it must be delivered by an independent organisation, recognised on the Register of Apprentice Assessment Organisations (the RoAAO).
Start simplifying today.
As an Apprentice Assessment Organisation (AAO), we make life easy by offering the following services:
- IT systems to support the End Point Assessment process
- Clear Guidance on the process including resources and supporting documentation
- Ongoing support via both our team and specialist sub-contractors
- An independent End Point Assessor to complete the assessment process
We are introducing new Standards on an ongoing basis. If the Standard you are looking for is not listed below, contact us here to see if we plan to offer it in the future.
Check back soon for approved Standards.
- Financial Services Customer Advisor (ST0178)
- Senior Financial Customer Services Advisor (ST0185)
- Bespoke Tailor and Cutter (ST0055)
End Point Assessment Resources.
- ‘A guide to Apprenticeships’ – An overview of Apprenticeships, opportunities and benefits
- Apprenticeship standards
For further policies please click here.
How can I become an ABC Awards End Point Assessor?
Independent End Point Assessors are sub-contractors of ABC Awards to undertake the End Point Assessment process on behalf of ABC Awards. For more information on the role and any current vacancies please visit our current vacancies page.
Contact us to find out more.
Contract your End Point Assessment with ABC Awards by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0115 844 1620.