Replacement Certificates

You can request a replacement certificate or verification of award by completing the application form below and submitting it to us with the relevant fee.

Replacement certificates can be issued for awards made after the 1st of October 2005. A letter of verification can be issued for awards made before 30th September 2005.

Learners will receive replacement certificates or letters of verification bearing the name they were enrolled as with ABC at the time of the original certificate claim.  Changes to name as a result of marriage, divorce, or deed poll can only be made prior to certification.  Changes subsequent to certification will not be allowed unless there is a spelling error on the certificate.  In the case of the latter the original certificate must be returned by the centre before a new certificate is re-issued.

For further advice regarding replacement certificates please contact the Centre Support Team on 0115 854 1620 or email


Replacement Certificate £25
Letter of Verification £50

Download an application form

ABC Awards News