About The Qualification
For those learners already delivering employment related services, our Employment Related Services qualifications develop professional skills to support clients and communities engage in rewarding careers or in entering/re-entering sustained employment. Qualification units address relevant issues commonly associated with worklessness including lower academic attainment, health issues and access. Learners will complete this qualification with a concrete understanding of the following:
- The role of the employment services sector, including stakeholder relationships, available programmes and services, compliance frameworks, and labour market analysis
- Customer service delivery and feedback, including effective teamwork, diverse customer needs, and the importance of effective communication
- How to manage professional development and career goals within an organisation
- How to assess and monitor compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
- Relevant legislation and codes of practice, including the consequences of non-compliance and how to deal with urgent situations
Progression Routes: What's Next?
Successful completion of the qualification provides a range of skills which are portable across a range of practitioner roles in the sector allowing learners to move into other roles within the sector, and aid vertical progression into management positions.
University of Bolton’s Psychology, Psychotherapy & Counselling offers additional certificates as part of the course
University of Bolton’s Psychology, Psychotherapy & Counselling course, ranked in the UK’s top five for teaching quality by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018, has embedded […][+] Read More
In celebration of Chinese New Year on Friday 16 February 2018, we spoke with some former learners who studied ABC Awards Mandarin Chinese qualifications at Prince Henry’s Grammar School. Joanna […][+] Read More
ABC Awards has worked closely with the Savile Row Bespoke Association and UKFT to develop an exciting national qualification for the fashion and textiles industry. The Level 5 Diploma in Bespoke […][+] Read More