About The Qualification
For those learners already delivering employment related services, our Employment Related Services qualifications develop professional skills to support clients and communities engage in rewarding careers or in entering/re-entering sustained employment. Qualification units address relevant issues commonly associated with worklessness including lower academic attainment, health issues and access. Learners will complete this qualification with a concrete understanding of the following:
- The role of the employment services sector, including stakeholder relationships, available programmes and services, compliance frameworks, and labour market analysis
- Customer service delivery and feedback, including effective teamwork, diverse customer needs, and the importance of effective communication
- How to manage professional development and career goals within an organisation
- How to assess and monitor compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
- Relevant legislation and codes of practice, including the consequences of non-compliance and how to deal with urgent situations
Progression Routes: What's Next?
Successful completion of the qualification provides a range of skills which are portable across a range of practitioner roles in the sector allowing learners to move into other roles within the sector, and aid vertical progression into management positions.
The Youth Education Project, a Not For Profit Social Enterprise, in Leicester has been working with ABC Awards to deliver Motor Vehicle Awards, Certificates and Diplomas, (as well as in […][+] Read More
Thirty one year-old mother of two, Emma Wills, is currently on track to fulfilling her automotive career aspirations after completing her ABC Awards Level 2 Award in MOT testing. Although Emma […][+] Read More
University of Bolton’s Psychology, Psychotherapy & Counselling offers additional certificates as part of the course
University of Bolton’s Psychology, Psychotherapy & Counselling course, ranked in the UK’s top five for teaching quality by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018, has embedded […][+] Read More